Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NAGA NAGA RAMEN!

















Hey all!!... OK so I know I've been M.I.A for a while for no worries I'm here to stay yaay! ok so anyways... I went to NAGA NAGA RAMEN this week and I had eel over rice served with miso soup.

The miso was pretty good but then again how can you mess up miso? The service was ok I didnt wait long for my food on account of I didn't bother reading that my meal came with miso. So, needless to say that my meal started out with a delightful surprise. To bad my meal didn't fallow the trend. The meal itself was nicely put together minus the needless garnish that didn't add any taste and wasn't even that appealing to look at. The eel itself was not properly cut and the fat that was hidden under the meat itself was gross. I love eel don't get me wrong but when I have to pull out chunks of fat out of my mouth then you clearly did something wrong. I don't know if it was under cooked or not properly cleaned or what. The meal started out quit nicely actually the eel, rice, and sweet sauce were nice complements to each other. Until, my whole meal went south when I bit into a chunk of fat. To bad the beautiful fish tank clever and cute place settings couldn't make this dish taste any better. All in all it was mediocre at best. Maybe next time when I'm feeling brave I'll go back and order something different. So I'm still looking for the most high quality food for the least amount of money. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment