Sunday, July 5, 2009

Muy Bueno!































Today I ate at Cabreras Mexican food. I had the chicken and mole. This place is family owned and i know they have other locations but I heard they were not as good so I went to the one in Arcadia on live oak. When first seated you are served chips and a typical tomato salsa. When going to this restaurant be sure to ask if they have hotter salsa but only if you like it spicy. They will offer you a choice from red or green salsa. I choose to get both, but I favor the green one. But, if you like really hot salsa thats as good as its gonna get lol. BUUUUUUT, I ordered the chicken with mole (pronounced mo-lay in case you don't eat much mexican food). Mole is made with chocolate, spices, and different chilies. You get a thigh and a leg and it is served with beans and rice. I asked for extra avocado and it was 55 cents exrta. I paid a lil over 10 dollars for this meal. Cabreras isn't the best place I've ever been to but I do like their mole. They have a great kids menu and the desserts are pretty tasty. So, I liked it.. It's not a bad place to go. Drop by Cabreras on 625 East Live Oak in Arcadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment