Sunday, June 21, 2009

So I went to two restaurants! This is #2!































SOOO I ate at the restaurant as suggested to me by Josh Mendoza and I went to 1810 Argentinean Restaurant. When i first got there I was served a french roll with chimchurri. And i ordered pollo al ajo which was grilled chicken breast, with caramelized onions and garlic served with mashed potatoes. The chicken was cooked perfectly and chicken was definitely a good match with mashed potatoes. The potatoes were lightly seasoned in herbs and had small pieces of potato to give it that homemade feel. All in all this meal was absolutely delightful! I recommend stopping by old town Pasadena the address is 121 w. Colorado remember the name of the place is 1810 they also offer three course meals for 25 bucks so its not so bad but it is well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Dude I gotta introduce you to a really good diner down near Citrus.

    ReplyDelete